Monday, June 15, 2009

Two New Paintings, The Swan III and Summer Pear

The Swan III
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~~Sold~~


Summer Pear
5" x 7"
Oil on Canvas Panel
~Sold~

Getting back in the swing of things, two new paintings are now available for purchase in my Etsy.com store and my EBSQart.com gallery. There is a new larger version of "The Swan" painting and a new small pear painting.

There will be two more small ballerina paintings and I am currently working on my paintings for the Ripped Off show next month at EBSQart.com. The Ripped Off show is always great fun and I am attempting to paint a "nekked" lady. I don't do that very often, so this should be interesting.

Well, off to the studio.....so much to do, so little time.

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: