Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Asparagus and Tomato

Asparagus and Tomato
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I have fallen in love with the Farmer's Market in Charlotte. This is the first painting of one of my wonderful finds at the market. I think I have become addicted to asparagus! Asparagus and Tomato is currently available for purchase in my EBSQart.com online gallery and in my Etsy.com store.

I have been working on my new adventure in "Doodles". The first doodles will be added to the blog tomorrow. There will be pear doodles and a series of "Torso" doodles. These are all done in pastel on paper. They will be available for purchase, but only in my Etsy.com store.

Well, off to varnish paintings and then "Doodle". I have rented a movie that needs to go back, so I better watch it tonight!

Have a wonderful evening~

Torrie

No comments: