Monday, August 10, 2009

New Painting - Morning Cup

Morning Cup
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$35.00, plus shipping

Happy Monday! Morning Cup just listed today is a new coffee painting. I am not a coffee drinker, just a coffee painter. This painting is available for purchase in my EBSQart.com online gallery and in my Etsy.com store.

I have so many projects started it is difficult to list them all! I am working on Ballerina paintings, martini, and wine paintings.

Tomorrow, I will be listing a pastel drawing of a pear and updating you on my new adventure in "Doodles".

Well, off to the studio, there is an asparagus painting that is screaming to be finished!

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

1 comment:

Fifi Flowers said...

Ooooh my FAVORITE thing in the morning!!!