Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Rocks of Lake Lure, Art of the Day~ EBSQart.com

The Rocks of Lake Lure
16" x 20"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I am so very excited to have "The Rocks of Lake Lure" selected for Art of the Day at EBSQart.com I don't paint very many landscapes and this is a favorite of mine. It was purchased from eBay.com by the current owner of The Lake Lure Inn and Spa for their Gallery. I am so happy it found a home at Lake Lure.

I have hit a small glitch in my pastel doodle adventure. ~No fixative. There is no art store in town, so ROAD TRIP! I will be off to the art supply store by the end of the week. Then, I will be back to work with the pastel doodles. Art supply stores are very dangerous for me, wandering down every aisle and looking at all the fabulous art supplies~wondering how much of it I can fit into the car......

I have spent this evening working on a large martini painting (16" x 20"). I should have it finished by the end of the week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

No comments: