Monday, May 17, 2010

Yellow Tulips ~ New painting today~

Yellow Tulips
7" x 9"
Acrylic on Canvas Panel
~Sold~

I have completed my painting for the painting challenge at:
I am so glad I finished my commissions in time to participate. This was really a fun painting and I am very happy with the way it turned out. The reference photo we used for the challenge is below.

Reference photo for Yellow Tulips

Yellow Tulips was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a canvas panel. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.


This painting is available for purchase using the Paypal button above, at my website, or in my Etsy.com store.

UP NEXT~

I am finishing up the second ballerina painting (16" x 20"). I am also thinking of painting a geranium in a clay pot to go with the challenge painting that I just finished.

The next large painting will be a martini painting. I have not painted a martini in a while.

Well, off to paint~

Thanks for stopping by,
Torrie

No comments: