Friday, May 07, 2010

New Pear Painting~ The Green Pear

The Green Pear
6" x 8"
Oil on Canvas Panel
~Sold~
A single green pear with a light loosely painted background.

The Green Pear was painted using professional artist grade oil paint on a small canvas panel. Painting can be framed or placed on a small display easel. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting is available for purchase using the Paypal button above for $35.00 with $8.00 United States Priority shipping.

You can also purchase this painting from my website or my Etsy.com store.

UP NEXT~

I will be finishing up my last two commissioned paintings this weekend. They are two paintings of a lily pond. I will post pictures as soon as they are finished. The buyer is choosing between the two. One of the paintings will be available for purchase. This will end the backlog of commissions.

I will be finishing the large ballerina paintings next. These are both 16" x 20" versions of the original smaller Ballerina painting and The Swan paintings.

After that....who knows, I have so many ideas. I will be doing a few large paintings for my new place, I will post pictures when they are done so you can see the paintings that I keep.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend~

Torrie

No comments: