Thursday, July 15, 2010

Four Cherries ~ New Painting Today~

Four Cherries
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Canvas Panel
~Sold~



I have started participating in the new challenge painting group at www.rookiepainter.blogspot.com
~ when time permits. This was a fun painting to do....I love painting cherries.

Four Cherries was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a small canvas panel. Painting can be framed or placed on a small display easel. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.


This painting is no longer available for purchase.

Currently, in the studio~

I am working on my submissions for the "Ripped Off" show at EBSQart.com. I am about half done with the Orchid painting and I will be shopping this weekend for a canvas for the third painting. It is going to be the Golden Gate Bridge and I want a long thin canvas.

Well, it is late and tomorrow will be a very long day~

Stop by again soon,

Torrie

1 comment:

Mermaid's Palette said...

These are great!