Sunday, September 29, 2013

Green Pears 2013 and Pears and Grapes II


  

Pears and Grapes II
16" x  20"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas



 

Green Pears 2013
11" x  14"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canas


Yes, it has been a while since I checked in, but I have been busy.  I took a break from the 30 paintings in 30 Days to complete two commissioned pear paintings.  I accept commissions when time allows and I rarely refuse the opportunity to paint pears~

Green Pears 2013 and Pears and Grapes II were painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.

Now, back to the 30 in 30~  I will finish the last day with one of my favorite pear paintings~  It will be posted tomorrow and then I will post a compilation of the paintings I was able to complete during the month.  Now off to bigger and better~

Check back again tomorrow for the last of the pear paintings for the month~

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie




No comments: