Thursday, September 05, 2013

Sunflower with Shadow

 

Sunflower with Shadow
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Day 5~  Thirty paintings in thirty days in September  ~30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  

Continuing with the Sunflowers.  I was pressed for time to stay caught up and still work on the larger still life sunflower painting.  One of my sunflowers took a dive and had to be separated from the others.  When I put it off to the side in a small bottle, I noticed a cute shadow.  I thought this would look good on canvas and painting was born.

Sunflower with Shadow was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.

This painting is currently available for purchase for $49.00.  You can purchase from my Etsy.com store.

Tonight, I am having dinner with friends, so I might get a day behind, but I will catch up on Friday night!

Thanks for stopping by~ 


Torrie

No comments: