Sunday, September 01, 2013

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days is BACK!!


Another Green Pear
6" x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

It's that time againg!  Leslie is doing it again~  Thirty paintings in thirty days in September  ~30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  I am very excited about participating in the challenge again, trying to complete a new painting daily.  I tried in January and didn't make it~  If at first you don't succeed......

This is the first painting~ 

I always start with pears.  They are familiar and I love painting them.  Next, is sunflowers.   I bought a bouquet of sunflowers, I have never painted them and they will be my next adventure~  There will be paintings of all shapes, sizes, and compositions.  One down, 29 to go~

Another Green Pear was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.


This painting has sold.

Check back for day two and sunflowers!

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie

No comments: