Monday, September 30, 2013

Two Golden Pears

 

Two Golden Pears
6" x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~
 
Day 30~  Thirty paintings in thirty days in September  ~30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta. 

Well, I didn't get as many paintings done as I would have liked but I had a great time! Hopefully, the next time around I can get more done~  Tomorrow I will post a collage picture of the paintings completed this month and update you on the changes coming up in the studio~

Two Golden Pears was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.

This painting has sold.

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: