Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Big Bird, New emu painting

Big Bird - 2007




Available for purchase at my eBay store:
I painted Big Bird originally in watercolor in 2003. It was sold and moved away. I entered the digital image of that watercolor in the Wild Animals show at EBSQart.com in April 2007 and it was a big hit, winning Member's Mention. So, by popular demand, I have painted Big Bird again using acrylic on canvas and bigger! Big Bird is a joy to paint and makes me smile throughout the process.


Thanks for requesting a new Big Bird!



Coming soon: A Pink Flamingo on a 4 foot tall canvas. There is also a new seascape and landscape in the works.



BIG SALE at Cheap Joe's Art Supply in Charlotte Saturday.... I will be there!



Thanks for stopping by.....



Torrie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks realastic and funny at the same time. Excellent execution. :)