Monday, July 16, 2007

New for Today! Pink Flamingo

Pink Flamingo
Available for purchase at my eBay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Torrie-Smiley-Original-Works-of-Art

This picture does not do justice to the fact that this painting is four feet tall. I am only 5' 1" and I was covered in paint before this painting was finished. My studio seemed very small when this was on the easel. There will be more flamingo paintings to come, but they will be smaller.
I will be painting a Martini Painting today. I have to take Sadie to the vet for a checkup and then just painting and waiting for it to rain. I am fully stocked up on treasures from the art store, and there are more paintings soon to come. I have been asked to do a Tuscan Sun again, but much bigger....it will probably be 16 x 20 or 18 x 24. I will be doing a wine painting also, 16 x 20 of both red and white wine.
Well, I had better go. Miranda is coming home for lunch, and I have to paint a sign for PaPa.
Check back again soon.
Torrie

No comments: