Monday, July 30, 2007

International Artist Magazine

The Redhead

"The Redhead" has been entered in International Artist Magazine, People and Figures Competition. Winners and other entries will be published in Issue number 58, the December/January 2008 issue. The link to magazine is:

http://www.international-artist.com/iam/current.aspx

Click on the "Art competition" section, then click on "see other entries"

I have been busy cleaning my studio. I bought my house four years ago this month, in part for the small studio space just off the living room. But, it is a very small space and had gotten very crowded these past four years. So, I have cleared the clutter and found spaces for everything, --almost. Now, I will have more room to spread out and paint. The freshly organized studio will surely bring out new painting ideas.

Also, the baby is getting ready to head back off to UNC, Chapel Hill, along with that usually comes new ideas for Tar Heel Art. I have one in my head, but not on canvas yet, the working title is "Tar Heel born and Tar Heel bred".

Well, getting late. Have to go dream up more ideas.

Thanks for stopping by.

Torrie

No comments: