Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Carolina Tar Heel Coffee Cup ~ Go "HEELS!


Carolina Tar Heel Coffee Cup
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase

This is my entry in the "Paint Your Mug" challenge at Daily Paintworks. I don't drink coffee or other hot drinks, but I do have my favorite mug in my office. This is a painting of my UNC Chapel Hill Carolina Tar Heel coffee cup. Go 'HEELS!!

Carolina Tar Heel Coffee Cup was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting is currently available for purchase in my Etsy.com store.

UP NEXT~

I am almost finished with the Pomegranate painting. After that I had better get busy on the "boat" painting. It is four feet long and will take a while~
Thanks for stopping by~


Torrie


No comments: