Tuesday, August 09, 2011

The Lone Cherry ~ New small painting.


The Lone Cherry
6" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Taking a short break from painting pears...feeling a little red, so I painted a cherry with the same subtle green/gray back ground that I love.

The Lone Cherry was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold. To see more paintings currently available for purchase, please visit my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

I am almost finished with a new small rooster painting and currently working on small still life painting using Clayboard by Ampersand. This is my first time to try these panels, so far so good.

Now, back to painting,

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie


1 comment:

Angela Sullivan said...

I do love cherries. These are lucious