Thursday, August 04, 2011

New Pear Painting~ The Pear Chronicles 014


The Pear Chronicles 014
4" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


Finally back to painting~ Whenever I have been away from painting regularly, I like to start back with painting a pear. I have always loved painting them and it is like coming home before I start something new.

This is a continuation of the small pear painting in The Pear Chronicle Series. I really like the way this turned out. I had one small canvas left, so a painted a red one that has the similar background. They look really nice together. I will be posting that pear later this evening.

The Pear Chronicles 014 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold.

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: