Thursday, August 04, 2011

The Pear Chronicles 015 ~ The final Chronicle for now~


The Pear Chronicles 015
4" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~



New in the pear chronicles series, The Pear Chronicles 015 is a red pear with a muted green - gray background. This is the final Pear Chronicles for now. I will probably resume the series just in time for Christmas shopping~

The Pear Chronicles 015 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold. To see other paintings currently available for purchase please visit my my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

I have finished a small cherry painting~ I will try to get it listed online tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Friday~

Torrie

No comments: