Friday, November 05, 2010

I won!

Cherry Drift
5" x 7"
by
Angela Sullivan

I am thrilled beyond words~

Angela Sullivan, a fabulous artist, chooses someone from her list of followers once a month to win one of her paintings. This month I was selected to receive one of her beautiful paintings. I could pick from any of her small paintings on her blog. This was impossible. I chose four! I told her to make the final selection of what she like best from the four I had selected. She will be sending me Cherry Drift. I am so happy! I can't wait. I am going to frame it and put it in my office/studio to enjoy everyday.

Thank you so much Angela, I will enjoy your painting for years to come~

Visit Angela's blog. You will love her work!

www.angelasacrylics.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mermaid's Palette said...

You are so lucky, this is beautiful! Enjoy!
Sheryl

Bridget said...

Congrats Torrie. it's beautiful