Monday, November 01, 2010

The Pear Chronicles 001 ~ New Painting Series

The Pear Chronicles 001
4" x 6"
Original Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


I have started a new series of small pear paintings. I think I will call them "The Pear Chronicles" and then give them a number. Coming up with different titles would be too hard~ There will be at least 20 of the small pear paintings....more if I continue having fun. This is the first pear in the series, 001~

The Pear Chronicles 001 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

So far in the Pear Series, paintings in progress and near completion are a green pear, a gold pear, a multicolored pear, and a gold pear with a multicolored background. Next to be posted is 002 in the series, a green pear.

I will be working on larger commissioned pieces for the upcoming holidays in between the small pear paintings. I will post pictures of these paintings as they are completed so you can see what else I am up to.

Happy November and have a wonderful day~

Torrie


No comments: