Friday, November 19, 2010

The Pear Chronicles 008

The Pear Chronicles 008
4" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
~Sold~


Continuing with my little pear series, this is The Pear Chronicles 008, a single warm orange/red pear with a dark loosely painted background. I love this one!

The Pear Chronicles 008 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold. To see more paintings currently available for purchase, please visit my website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

I have loved painting the pears and there will be more!

Coming Up~

Along with more pears, I have a commission to do of a black and white pear, I am finishing a lily pond painting, and then will begin working on really large pieces ~news on that to come.

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

No comments: