Monday, November 08, 2010

The Pear Chronicles 005 ~ New Pear in the Series

The Pear Chronicles 005
4" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


Continuing with my little pear series is The Pear Chronicles 005

The Pear Chronicles 005 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting has sold.

Up Next~

Have you ever had one of those days where you would have gotten more accomplished staying in bed that what was done today... well it has been one of those days. For those of you that follow my work on EBSQart.com, the site is currently undergoing an upgrade and it is hit or miss if you can view the galleries there. Give it just a bit more time and the site should be fabulous.

I am continuing with the small pear series, it is too much fun to stop now. I lingered in the pears at the local grocery store until I looked like a stalker (of pears). There were so many different varieties. This is really going to be fun.

Well, I had better get busy, there is still much to do before I call it a day~

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie

1 comment:

Angela Sullivan said...

Love the pears... funny how they are all the same yet each one so different.....