Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Pear Chronicles 002 ~ New Pear Painting.

The Pear Chronicles 002
4" x 6"
Original Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

This is the second painting in my small pear painting adventure. I used bright green colors in this pear in a more impressionistic style. I am really enjoying this series. There is so much to do with this series, from realism to abstract, and from Bosc to Bartlett and Anjou.

The Pear Chronicles 002 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped museum quality canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

There are more small pear paintings to come. Tomorrow, I will be posting Pear Chronicles 003 (a bright yellow pear on red) and Pear Chronicles 004 (a gold pear with multicolored background).

Thank you for stopping by,

Torrie

1 comment:

Diana said...

I like your pears, and I like this impressionistic style! The color is very appealing.