Friday, December 05, 2008

Art of the Day at EBSQart.com!

The White Pumpkins
8" x 10" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~~Sold~~

I am honored, excited, and thrilled "The White Pumpkins" was selected by EBSQart.com as "Art of the Day". It came at such a wonderful time....I had just finished throwing away the painting I had been working on all night....feeling a little down, then I saw my painting had been chosen. I will be walking on air all day~~ Thank you EBSQart! This painting was my first Weekly Challenge painting and was then one that got me hooked on participating in the challenges.

Well, I guess I better get to bed. I may be on the front page of a fabulous self-representing artist gallery website, but I still have to get up at 6:00 am for the real job. Have a wonderful weekend!

Torrie

No comments: