Friday, January 04, 2013

Bananas III


Bananas III
5" x  7"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~


This is painting #3 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  Yes, you have seen it before.  I love painting bananas ~ I think there will be more bananas before the month is over, maybe with a strawberry or grapes added!

Bananas III was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.  


This painting is currently available for purchase using the PayPalButton above for $35.00, plus $8.00 United States Priority shipping. You can also purchase from my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Up next, still can't decide.  Hopefully, something will come to me before the day is over.
It is the weekend, so there will be lots of painting time! 

If you haven't stopped by Leslie's blog~ click the blue link above.  There are so many artists participating, you will love the variety of works.

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

3 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Wonderful, Torrie. Your colors are terrific!

Fay Terry said...

Torrie, these are probably the best bananas I have seen painted. I have a son living in Charlotte and I live in Pinehurst, NC. I look forward to seeing more of your paintings.

Torrie Smiley said...

Thank you so much Fay, that is quite a compliment coming from you, I am such a fan of your work.