Monday, January 07, 2013

Low Country View

 

Low Country View
8" x  8"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~
 
This is painting #6 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  I thought I would kill two birds with one stone.  I have not been able to participate in all of the weekly challenges at DailyPaintworks.com~ now I can catch up on them~  This is the Challenge from The Phone Photo Challenge from June 2012, yes- I am a bit behind.

Low Country View was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.  

This painting has sold.

Up next, I haven't a clue.  Hoping something will come to me today~ I am also thinking of branching out to pastel and watercolor....

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie


2 comments:

Unknown said...

A lovely piece of work, well done!

Torrie Smiley said...

Thank you Margaret ;)