Sunday, January 06, 2013

Tea with Lilies

 

Tea with Lilies
5" x  7"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Claybord
~Sold~
 
This is painting #5 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  I was afraid to start this painting, another floral failure would have rocked my confidence enough to slow down my 30 in 30.  I am so happy with the way this one turned out.  The vase was a Christmas present from Taylor last year and the teacup belongs to my sister Cindy.  Maybe having things I love included in the composition made it easier to paint.

Tea with Lilies was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Claybord.  This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel for display.

This painting has sold.

I spent the evening going through magazines and looking at pictures for inspiration for the next painting....so far nothing....may be a landscape!

Thanks for stopping by~ see you tomorrow,

Torrie


1 comment:

Bridget said...

This painting is very pretty.