Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pink Flamingo IV

 

Pink Flamingo IV
6" x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~
 
Pink Flamingo IV is #11 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  Everyone who knows me or has been to my home, is acutely aware of my love pink flamingos.  Kevin tries hard to prevent any new additions to the collections, but I do sneak one in now and then~

Pink Flamingo IV was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.  Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.


This painting has sold.

Up next, I have no idea!  But I better come up with something soon~

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love painting flamingos also! Such a beautiful bird. Love your painting.