Friday, January 11, 2013

 

Low Tide
6" x  6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Happy Friday!  This week has flown by~  Low Tide is #10 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  I made it through the week, now lets see if I can get a bit ahead of the 
game over the weekend.

Low Tide was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.  Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.


This painting is currently available for purchase using the PayPalButton above for $35.00, plus $8.00 United States Priority shipping. You can also purchase from my Website gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Up next, something I love, but don't paint often ~ Pink Flamingo.  Check back tomorrow~

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie


No comments: