Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Fresh Green Pears

 

Fresh Green Pears
5" x  7"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have decided 2013 will be the best year ever!  I will accept no less..... I am going to venture out of my comfort zone and paint large, paint landscapes, and maybe throw in a portrait or two~  To start this year off, I am participating in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days with Leslie Saeta.  I am very excited about the challenge of trying to complete a new painting daily~  wish me luck!

This is the first painting~

Fresh Green Pears was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for hanging without a frame.  Painting can also be placed on a small easel for display.


This painting has sold.

Up next, I think maybe cherries~

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie


No comments: