Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Day 7!!! 30 Paintings in 30 Days ~ Autumn Pear


Autumn Pear
6" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
~Sold~



I have to admit ~ I AM EXHAUSTED!!! Working all day, fighting traffic on 485, getting home and painting, and trying to get to bed before the alarm goes off in the morning.  I would not be able to do this without Kevin's support.  He is kind enough not to expect dinner or conversation every evening.

This is by far my all time favorite pear, and I have painted a lot of pears.  The funny part of this, I was happy with the painting while I was working on it, but it wasn't until I took photos to upload to the computer that I noticed the leaves~ the ones I didn't know I painted.  One of those "happy accidents" that you wonder how it happened.  Look in the background just above the two leaves on the left....there is a leaf!  Look on the right in the background the clear image of a white leaf!  I didn't plan it, I didn't even know it at the time.  

Autumn Pear was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Gessobord with painted sides to allow for display without a frame.  This painting can be framed or placed on a small display easel.  

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: