Thursday, September 01, 2016

Day One of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days!


Fresh Cut Lemon
5" x  7" 
Acrylic Paint on Canvas Panel
~Sold~


It's that time again!  30 Paintings in 30 Days in September with Leslie Saeta.  I have participated in this adventure for several years.....never really getting farther than day 20. Completing a painting everyday can be a challenge when the real world continues to demand equal time.  

I have started this adventure with a small lemon painting.  There will be a variety of paintings painted this month.  I decided not to choose a theme this year, I am going to paint what pops into my head that day.  Of course, there will be pears, various food still life, baseballs, and I may throw in a rooster and a landscape here and there.

I have high hopes of completing the entire 30 paintings~  wish me luck!

Fresh Cut Lemon was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality canvas panel. Painting can be easily framed or placed on a small easel for display. This painting is currently available for purchase at my Etsy.com store.

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: