Sunday, September 11, 2016

Day Ten of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days ~ Wine and Grapes

 

Wine and Grapes
5" x  7"
Acrylic Paint on Canvas Panel
~Sold~



I had high hopes of getting caught up today~  no such luck.  I knew when I started this painting it would be time consuming....but I am so happy with the result.  

I will be spending the evening catching up on stuff like laundry and getting ready for the work week. I also have to ship a painting that sold today.   There will be plenty of time to get caught up.  (Famous last words!)

Wine and Grapes was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality canvas panel with painted sides to allow for display without a frame.  This painting will easily slide into a frame or can be placed on a small display easel.  This painting is currently available for purchase at my Etsy.com store.

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: