Friday, September 09, 2016

Day Eight of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days! Me and My Shadow II


Me and My Shadow II
8" x  8"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase



Okay ~ stop looking at your calendar!  It is the 9th....painting everyday is one thing, but trying to get a good quality photo with natural light is impossible to do after dark creating a slight delay~  The weekend is finally here and I can paint and photograph in the same day.

I love painting pears!  They are so versatile.  No two ever look alike.  When I shop for them in the store, I have to do a "test drive" before purchasing---I have to stand it up and make sure it stays upright, quite a few are so lopsided they fall over.

Me and My Shadow II was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. This painting is currently available for purchase at my Etsy.com store.
Next up~  LEMONS!

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie


No comments: