Saturday, September 05, 2015

Day Five of the 30 in 30 ~ Little Pumpkin


Little Pumpkin
6" x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
~Sold~

Day Five of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days in September with Leslie Saeta and I am caught up!  This took much longer than I anticipated!  Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully the next painting will not be so challenging.   I went to the Farmer's Market today......I'm thinking of painting peaches....or I might just eat them!

Little Pumpkin was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Gessobord. Painting can be placed in a small frame and also be placed on a small easel for display.

This painting is currently available for purchase for $59.00. You can purchase from Daily Paintworks.com or my Etsy.com store.

Tomorrow is day Six~  moving right along!
Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: