Saturday, September 05, 2015

Day Four of the 30 in 30! Prickly Pear III


Prickly Pear III
5" x  7"
Acrylic Paint on Gessobord
~Sold~


Day Four of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days in September with Leslie Saeta and I am running late!  I was very ambitious when I thought I could finish this with the limited time I had to paint.  Yes, I have learned my lesson. I will be completing day five today and posting this evening.   I have painted this before, it always makes me homesick for Texas and brings back memories of making Prickly Pear Jelly.  

Prickly Pear III was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Gessobord. Painting can be placed in a small frame and also be placed on a small easel for display.

This painting has sold.

Day five will be painted tonight.  I have yet to decide on what to paint today for day five.  Maybe I will get inspiration from the grocery store, which is where I need to go now before everyone starves to death!  Check back this evening to see day five!

Thanks for stopping by,

Torrie


No comments: