Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Time for the 30 in 30! 30-Paintings in September Day - 1


Robin's Blue Eggs IV
4" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Watercolor Paper
Collection of the Artist

It is that time again!  30 Paintings in 30 Days in September with Leslie Saeta.  I have participated in this adventure for several years.....never really getting farther than day 20. Completing a painting everyday can be a challenge when the real world continues to demand equal time.  

I have started this adventure with a small bird nest painting.  I love painting nests almost as much as painting pears!  I picked out a special bird cage frame at the art store and had to then paint something special to go in it.  I chose to paint on paper as it would be easier to slip into the frame.  I know I said it was in the artist's collection, but I am giving it to my daughter who already has a spot for it in her foyer. 

Tomorrow's painting~  A small colorful pear.....what else!

In the coming days look for avocado's, lemons, flowers, landscapes, and whatever comes to mind! Have a wonderful evening and I will see you on Day 2!

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: