Thursday, September 03, 2015

Day Three! 30 Paintings in 30 Days~ Avocado IV

 
Avocado IV
6" x 6" 
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
~Sold~

Day Three of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days in September with Leslie Saeta. I am having so much fun! I got a late start on painting so I painted something familiar~  I love avocados and there is generally one laying around waiting to be painted or eaten!

Avocado IV was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Gessobord. Painting can be placed in a small frame and also be placed on a small easel for display.

This painting has sold.  

Now I need to go figure out what to paint for Day Four~  I don't want to get behind!  Check back again tomorrow to see what's next~

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie



No comments: