Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day Nine ~ Painting #7 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge!

 
Cuddle Pears
6" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Gessobord
Available for Purchase

Day Nine of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days in September with Leslie Saeta and this is painting #7.  Yes, after the massive fail with the peaches, I took some time off and regrouped. Everyone can have a bad day and a
 bad painting.  I am very pleased with Cuddle Pears.  Red pears are so fun to paint.  I will catch up with the group this weekend and paint like crazy.

Cuddle Pears was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality Ampersand Gessobord. Painting can be placed in a small frame and also be placed on a small easel for display.

This painting is currently available for purchase for $59.00. You can purchase from Daily Paintworks.com or my Etsy.com store.

Thank you so much for following me and my adventures with the 30 in 30~

Check back Saturday for more paintings!

Torrie

No comments: