Monday, September 21, 2015

Painting #12 on Day 21 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge


Baseball VII
6" x  6" x 1.5"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Painting #12! This is day 21 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days in September with Leslie Saeta and I may never catch up...but I have not quit!! I have painted this baseball several times before, but this is by far the best one!  I love it.  

Baseball VII was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality deep gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. This painting can be hung on the wall unframed or sat on a shelf without an easel.  This painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. 

This painting has sold.

Now, I have to get to work on a commissioned piece~ hopefully will be posting soon!

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: