Monday, September 14, 2015

Day Fourteen of the 30 in 30 ~ Gold September Pear is my #9

 

Gold September Pear
6" x  6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

Day Fourteen of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days in September with Leslie Saeta and this is painting #9.  I knew it would be tough, but I am still in the game.  I had the pleasure of painting with Susan Vaughn Sunday.  I painted this pear painting and she worked on a large painting with soft pastels.  It was so much fun, but we did talk more than we painted.  We will be doing it again on Saturday.  I can't wait!

Gold September Pear was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a museum quality gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. 

This painting is currently available for purchase for $59.00. You can purchase from Daily Paintworks.com or my Etsy.com store.

I am painting tulips and will finish it tomorrow, but might not be able to get a good picture of it~  

Thanks for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: