Sunday, January 25, 2009

Afternoon Tea and Small Gold Pear

Afternoon Tea
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

~Sold~


Small Gold Pear
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I have been playing catch up, I have had the place all to myself and what do I do~~~ waste time enjoying the peace and quiet and sleeping. The dogs have enjoyed my laziness, relaxing with them and doing nothing.....but back to the real world! There is house cleaning, laundry, and last but not least, painting to do. I am so behind on emails and updates!

I have finished my Afternoon Tea painting and I am very happy with the results! I was on a roll and decided to followup with another gold pear painting. I have almost finished a new ballerina painting. I have a feeling that one will disappear when the girls get home!

Afternoon Tea and Small Gold Pear are both currently available for purchase in my EBSQart Gallery and my Etsy.com store.

I will be finishing up the ballerina painting and working on a large commissioned poppy painting this evening.

Thanks so much for stopping by, please forgive my recent laziness with painting and updates, hopefully that is out of my system for a while~~ I have things to do!

Torrie




1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo.... that cup of looks so warm and comforting....*sigh*. lovely lovely lovely.