Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pomegranates! Another new painting!

Pomegranates
6" x 6"
Oil on Canvas Panel
***Sold***

This is the second pomegranate painting this weekend....I was on a roll. I have had fun with the deep red color. This painting is currently available for purchase at my Etsy.com store and my EBSQart.com gallery.

I will be watching the pretty dresses on the Golden Globes and cleaning house tonight....having company tomorrow. Then, more painting!

I will have to finish my challenge painting of the Jefferson Memorial for the "Different Strokes from Different Folks" painting blog/challenge. Then on to something new. I had so much fun working with end of year portrait challenge, I think I might paint more people!

Well, better rush off, Stella and Sadie are ready for their evening stroll.

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Torrie, you and I are on the same wavelength... I am doing pomegranates in watercolor and hoping I will finish it sometime this week.

Beautiful work from you as usual!

Chelsie Brady said...

Mmm... I want to have a pomegranate now! Nice use of red- one of my favorite colors to use and see!

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

A nice painting. Do you eat these things?