Monday, January 26, 2009

The Ballerina

The Ballerina
8" x 10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~SOLD~

There are not enough hours in the day! Pretend it is Monday morning.....I have been trying to get to this all day! There was so much to do today, including taking the babies to the Vet to get a check up and their nails done. The keys are still sticking on the computer keyboard....don't know why, I spilled diet coke.....so, why are the keys sticking....there is probably a diet coke conspiracy and they are putting real sugar in it......

The Ballerina is currently listed for sale in my Etsy.com store and my online Gallery. I love painting ballerinas, I need to paint more of them.

Well, I better get to the studio, there are paintings that need to be finished. I bought Krispy Kreme donuts using the excuse to use them in a painting.....I better get some reference photos before I eat all of them!

Until the next post~

Torrie

1 comment:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Take the babies to the Vet. What kind of a mother are you? Still, it might be cheaper.

Very nice painting, Torrie!

Is the model one you took to the vet (for toe problems)?