Thursday, January 08, 2009

Strawberry Cupcake~~ A new painting!

Strawberry Cupcake
7" x 9"
Oil on Canvas Panel
~Sold~

Strawberry Cupcake was inspired by my baby girl who baked me a chocolate cake with strawberry frosting before she went back to school at UNC. Smartest thing I ever did...teach the kids to cook! Strawberry Cupcake is currently available for purchase in my Etsy.com store and in my EBSQart.com gallery.

I have been so busy fussing over photo software. I had marvelous software that I new how to use and get good quality images of my paintings for the Internet. Well, nothing lasts forever.....especially software! I am not a big fan of change ~~mainly because of the learning curve that comes with new software, but I am slowly getting the hang of Paint Shop Pro. I think it will be fabulous once I figure out all the bells and whistles. Maybe now I can get back to painting instead of working on the computer.

Now back to painting! Cheap Joes had a canvas sale and I placed on order--it should be here any day.

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie

No comments: