Saturday, January 31, 2009

On Point - New Ballet Painting~

On Point
5" x 7"
Oil on Canvas Panel
Available for Purchase
$25.00, plus shipping

On Point is a new Ballerina painting. I have two daughters and have tripped over toe shoes many times.....This painting is available for purchase in my EBSQart online gallery and in my Etsy.com store. I will be finishing another ballerina painting this evening. "The Swan" will also be a 5" x 7" oil on canvas panel.

I will be finished the sugar bowl painting this evening and working on the large Field of Poppies commission. After that, expect to see "Tar Heel Art". I have been watching Tar Heel basketball lately and feel some new Tar Heel Art will be listed soon.

Well, I had better get to the studio, I have so many things I want to paint!

Thanks for dropping by!

Torrie

3 comments:

Jill Smith said...

The ballet shoes painting is fantastic and beautiful pink as well. I am doing different artist's interviews and would love it if you would do one, its only some questions to answer and send back to me.
I wish l could fit the painting in my home but have lots of bright coloured abstracts around. One other thing is the price being so cheap, you could get a lot more for it l am sure, will also put a link of your site with the interview, just let me know,
Jill

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

A lovely little painting.

Kari Tirrell said...

This one is probably my favorite of the ballet paintings. So simple, but well done. Nice reflections.