Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lemons on Red ~ Available for Purchase

Lemons on Red
6" x 6"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~Sold~

I have recently joined Daily Painter's Marketplace showcasing the work of daily painters. I have done really well with keeping my commitment with daily painting. The only day I did not post~ the painting was so bad, I threw it away. I sure in the upcoming year of daily painting, that may happen from time to time.

I love the new lemon painting. My two favorite things lemons and red! This painting is available for purchase currently in my EBSQart.com Gallery and in my Etsy.com. It is listed in the Daily Painter's Marketplace with links for purchase.

I have no clue what I will be painting tonight...I guess I will surprise myself when I get in the studio. I have been doing some pastel drawing. Another artist and I were commenting the other night how we don't really draw...just paint. I am going to try to find time to spend more time with drawing in the very near future.

Well, better get busy, there is much to do!

Thanks so much for stopping by~

Torrie

4 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Torrie, are you sure you don't have this image upside down. It does look good this way, but it seems it should be titled lemons on black with red background to me.

Lori Andrews said...

Torrie, these are wonderful as all your works are. :)
P.S. You've been tagged, check my blog for further details, no pressure though! :) Lori

Unknown said...

oooo...... lovely. Torrie, you've expertly combined the whimsy of a pair of lemons but surprised us with a slash of a red on black background! Awesome.

Kari Tirrell said...

I really like this one, too, Torrie!