Friday, January 16, 2009

Pomegranate Martini~~

Pomegranate Martini
6" x 8"
Oil on Canvas Panel
Available for Purchase
$25.00, plus shipping

Continuing with the pomegranates~~ Pomegranate Martini. I have had so much fun with the pomegranate paintings. This will be the last one for now. I have some commissions to complete. One just happens to be a pomegranate, then I will finish the Red Sugar Bowl to go with the Red Creamer. Pomegranate Martini is available for purchase in all the same places including my Etsy Store and my online gallery.

I have recently joined with Daily Painters Marketplace. It is a blog with several other artists who are painting daily and selling the paintings online. This is a huge step for me, a commitment to paint everyday. I am going to try my best! If I can just keep the "real life" out of the way.

Well, Happy Friday to everyone! I am going to play catch up this weekend and try to get everything done.

Thanks for stopping by!

Torrie

4 comments:

Deirdre said...

Hi Torrie
I love your blog. Your paintings are colourful and gives such a happy feeling.
Deirdre

Torrie Smiley said...

Deirdre,

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I saw your India 1 on the Marketplace blog today it is fabulous! I am very excited to be included on the blog with so many wonderful artists.

Torrie

Unknown said...

Yummy! Yes please and I'll order another so I won't have to wait. I've never tried to paint a pomegranate because it looks so challenging. You did a deliciously wonderful job.

Michelle said...

I agree with Sheila! Yum! Nice work!