Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Painting ~~ New Year!

Happy New Year!

Pink Flamingo III
12" x 16"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
~SOLD~

I am so excited about the new year ~ this will be the best year ever! Thank you to everyone who helped make my 2008 fabulous!

I have just finished Pink Flamingo III and it is available for purchase directly from me at my EBSQart.com gallery, the Etsy.com store, and eBay.

I will be finishing my portrait for the weekly challenge blog "Different Strokes From Different Folks." Then, there are requests that need to be filled. I am painting a smaller version of my logo painting "Big Bird" and I have another pink flamingo painting started. I will be painting a companion piece to go with the Red Creamer~~The Red Sugar Bowl. I have so many paintings swimming around in my head, I will be painting for a while!

Thanks for stopping by~best wishes to you for 2009, make it your best year ever!

Torrie

No comments: